There’s a real community spirit in this little town. Besides great shopping and an easy commute into DC and Dulles Airport, Reston also has some of the finest schools in the Fairfax County area. Therefore, its no surprise that housing prices in Reston tend to command a 5%-10% premium over nearby Sterling and Herndon. After all, Real Estate is still all about Location, Location, Location and Reston has all three!
Below are some of the best priced foreclosures and Short Sales in Reston this week.
1. 11930 SENTINEL POINT CT, RESTON, VA 20191—- Short Sale–$410,000 3 bedroom/2 bath 3 level townhouse listed by Weichert
2.11621 STONEVIEW SQ #75/2B, RESTON, VA 20191— Short Sale–$124,000 2 bedroom/ 2 bath Condo listed by Quinn’s Realty
3. 2239 CASTLE ROCK SQ #1B, RESTON, VA 20191— Forclousre –$112,350 2 bedroom/2 bath Condo listed by Century 21
4. 1672 HARVEST GREEN CT, RESTON, VA 20194— Foreclousre–$299,900 2 bedroom/2 bath Townhouse listed by Coldwell Banker
5. 11866 LAKES CT, RESTON, VA 20191— Foreclousre–$342,500–3 bedroom/2.5 bath Townhouse listed by One Stop Realty
Want to checkout any of these listings? Want to get all Reston area foreclosures and short sales delivered to your email as they hit the market? Call or email me.
Here’s more information on Reston, Va
* Reston Association( one of the best organized associations I’ve ever seen!)
Serving all of your Ashburn, Chantilly,Fairfax,Herndon, Reston, Leesburg, Mclean and Loudoun County area Real Estate needs